Eulo Telegraph House Gallery & Bilby Burrow

The now Telegraph house gallery and Bilby burrow was once the manual telephone exchange office which was an addition to the original Post office erected in the 1870's.
The gallery features some of the finest upcoming artist of the South West Corner. A collection of local artwork is displayed as well as traditional aboriginal paintings along with local and commercially manufactured opal jewels from the Paroo Shire.

Information Paroo Shire Council Cunnamulla Visitor Information Centre